The term “Vampires Rock” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is; The Garage, Great North Road, South Muskham NG23 6EA. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Privacy and Security
This site uses Worldpay to process credit and debit card payments. All sensitive payment card information is encrypted using the most sophisticated e-payment software available and is sent to the bank for instant authorisation via the Worldpay network of payment gateways.
Transactions normally take a few seconds to be processed and at no time are your payment card details at risk from cyber criminals. We do not hold any of your card details or security numbers on our web site. Vampires Rock Ltd will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless Vampires Rock Ltd is negligent, we will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
We do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties.